Dr. David Kirsch Kleiman
Offers a wide range of cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. He has been in plastic surgery practice sinde 1977 and is a Member in the most importante plastic surgery associations in México, Spain, Switzerland y and the USA (The American Society of Plastic Surgeons).
Cosmetic surgery is performed to reshape normal structures of the body in order to improve the patient’s appearance and self-esteem.
Reconstructive surgery is performed on abnormal structures of the body, caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors or disease. It is generally performed to improve functions, but may also be done to approximate a normal appearance.
Some of the procedures Dr. Kirsch performs in his plastic surgery center in Monterrey are:
- Breast Augmentation: Also known as augmentation mammaplasty, breast augmentation involves using implants to fulfill your desire for fuller breasts or to restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy.
- Breast Lift: Also known as mastopexy, a breast lift raises and firms the breasts by removing excess skin and tightening the surrounding tissue to reshape and support the new breast contour.
- Chemical Peel: Chemical peel uses a chemical solution to improve and smooth the texture of the facial skin by removing its damaged outer layers. It is helpful for those individuals with facial blemishes, wrinkles and uneven skin pigmentation.
- Dermabrasion: Dermabrasion and dermaplaning help to “refinish” the skin’s top layers through a method of controlled surgical scraping. The treatments soften the sharp edges of surface irregularities, giving the skin a smoother appearance.
- Eyelid Surgery: Eyelid surgery (technically called blepharoplasty) is a procedure to remove fat–usually along with excess skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids. Eyelid surgery can correct drooping upper lids and puffy bags below your eyes – features that make you look older and more tired than you feel, and may even interfere with your vision.
- Facelift: A facelift (technically known as rhytidectomy) can’t stop this aging process. What it can do is “set back the clock,” improving the most visible signs of aging by removing excess fat, tightening underlying muscles, and redraping the skin of your face and neck.
- Facial implants: Plastic surgeons use facial implants to improve and enhance facial contours. Frequently, these implants will help provide a more harmonious balance to your face and features so that you feel better about the way you look.
- Forehead Lift: A forehead lift or “browlift” is a procedure that restores a more youthful, refreshed look to the area above the eyes. The procedure corrects drooping brows and improves the horizontal lines and furrows that can make a person appear angry, sad or tired.
- Liposuction: Liposuction is a procedure that can help sculpt the body by removing unwanted fat from specific areas, including the abdomen, hips, buttocks, thighs, knees, upper arms, chin, cheeks and neck.
- Nose Surgery: Rhinoplasty can reduce or increase the size of your nose, change the shape of the tip or the bridge, narrow the span of the nostrils, or change the angle between your nose and your upper lip. It may also correct a birth defect or injury, or help relieve some breathing problems.
- Tummy tuck Surgery: Abdominoplasty, known more commonly as a “tummy tuck,” is a major surgical procedure to remove excess skin and fat from the middle and lower abdomen and to tighten the muscles of the abdominal wall. The procedure can dramatically reduce the appearance of a protruding abdomen.
To learn more about these procedures or other, please call our office:
- From Mexico: 8346 5623 and 8346 6317 button-cosmetic
- Cell phone: 044 818 252 26 08
- From USA: + 305 359 5377
- Or visit our website: www.drdavidk.com
CENTRO PROFESIONAL DELTA
Ave. La Clínica #2520 Desp. 201 Col. Sertoma, Monterrey, N.L. Mexico C.P. 64710
Medicine School: Facultad de Medicina de la Universidad Autónoma de Nuevo León, 1966 – 1972
Social Service : Departamento de Farmacia de la Universidad de Nuevo León , México, 1972 – 1973
Rotaciones clínicas, Agosto 1973 hasta Agosto 1974, Cd. Sanitaria de la Seguridad Social La Paz, Madrid España
Residencia en Cirugía General, Septiembre 1974 – Abril 1975, Centro Universitario Hospitalario Regional De Nancy, Francia
Primer año de residencia en cirugía plástica, Mayo 1975 – Febrero 1976, Centro Universitario, Hospitalario Regional De Nancy, Francia
Segundo año de residencia en cirugía plástica, Marzo 1976 – Diciembre 1976, Centro, Universitario Hospitalario Regional De Nancy, Francia
Tercer año de residencia en cirugía plástica, Enero 1977 – Octubre 1977, Centro Universitario Hospitalario Regional De Nancy, Francia
Internal Medicine, Hermann Hospital, Verano 1968, Houston, T.X, U.S.A.
General Surgery, Hermann Hospital, Verano 1969, Houston, T.X, U.S.A.
E.R. and Intensive Care, Hermann Hospital, Verano 1970, Houston, T.X, U.S.A.
||English - Spanish