About Dr Nedra Dodds
As a former model, co-founder and Medical Director of Opulence Aesthetic Medicine, Dr. Nedra Dodds has a true understanding of putting forth the best image no matter what your profession.
Dr. Dodds will be your beauty partner, educating you while catering to your specific needs, getting the results you want.
At your disposal are Dr. Dodds' integrative methods, working to reverse the typical signs of aging with the evidence based administration of bio-identical hormone replacement, along with the prevention of age-related diseases and a specialized emphasis on your customized care, education and lifestyle changes.
While her career is richly steeped in traditional medicine, Dr. Dodds is in constant pursuit of excellence by educating herself with the latest and most effective trends, products and procedures in the industry.
Some of our most asked about procedures: Body Contouring, Acne Treatments, Scar Treatments and Camoflouge.
Years in Practice
- Medical Degree w/ Honors - Meharry Medical College in Nashville, TN Internship program in Family Medicine - Medical College of Georgia
- Residency in Emergency Medicine - State University of New York Health Science Center at Brooklyn (4 years, final year as Chief Resident)
- Dr. Dodds has had the experience of training under the tutelage of Dr. David Satcher, former U. S. Surgeon General, Dr. Pauline-Raymond-Martinbeau of international acclaim, Dr. Patrick Bitter, Jr. and Dr. Stephen Mullholland co-inventors of the original Fotofacial procedure that has been featured in Vogue, Cosmopolitan and In Style magazine, just to name a few. Dr Dodds has been certified by the prestigious Brazilian Association of Lipoplasty in Porto Alegre, Brazil. Dr. Dodds is highly trained and certified in each procedure that she performs and continues to remain current in the advances and improvements of all.
Certification / Memberships
- American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery
- American Medical Association
- Additional Affiliations
- Certified by the Brazilian Association of Lipoplasty
- Member and Diplomat of the American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine
- Diplomat of the National Board of Medical Examiners
- Member of tlhe American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the American Association of Aestheic Medicine and Surgery
- Member of the International Hormone Society
- Member of the National Medical Association
- Fellow of the American College of Emergency Physicians
Dr. Dodds has been featured on CBS Radio, "Atlanta & Company" - WXIA (NBC Affiliate) and has chaired sections of the National Medical Association, lectured internationally, has authored several medical chapters in Emedicine.com. and has also been published in the Annals of Emergency Medicine. Dr Dodds is a monthly contributor on the subject of Anti-Aging Medicine for Metro Atlanta Magazines, and serves as Research Director for MesoAti, Inc. She is also a physician instructor for Rhtyec, Inc. and Advanced Cosmetic Surgery Training Institute. She is also a Physician Instructor for Osyris Medical USA providing training and Continuing Medical Education.
Dr. Dodds has also received additional cosmetic surgical training through apprenticeships in the US and abroad by members of the American Board of Plastic Surgery and by fellowship instructors through the American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery. Dr. Dodds has also had the distinct privilege to be one of the few Americans accepted to train personally under and become certified by the prestigious Brazilian Association of Lipoplasty in Porto Alegre, Brazil.