Cosmetic Surgery Institute founder, Dr. Thomas J. Zaydon, M.D. F.A.C.S, has been rendering professional cosmetic surgery services in the Miami, Florida area for over sixteen years.
Dr. Zaydon is certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery and is a member of American Society of Plastic Surgeons. He is also a fellow of the American College of Surgeons.
Dr. Zaydon earned his medical degree from Hahnemann University in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Graduating with special honors, he also served as Chief Resident in plastic surgery at the Louisiana State University.
He is a noted author of numerous articles and chapters on various aspects of plastic surgery. Currently, Dr. Zaydon is associate chief of plastic surgery at the Miami Heart Institute, Miami Beach, Florida.
• Certified by the American Board of Plastic & Surgery
• Member - American Society of Plastic Surgery
• Fellow - American College of Surgeons
• Southeastern Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• Florida Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeons
• Greater Miami Society of Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
• American College of International Physicians
• Medical Degree - Hahnemann Medical College
• Graduate Surgery Resident – Eastern Virginia State University
• Chief Resident Plastic Surgery - Louisiana State University
• University of Miami – Instructor, Department of Surgery
• Florida Medical Association
• Dade County Medical Association