ABOUT CHRYSALIS COSMETICS
Breast Augmentation Roseville
Providing the Sacramento, Modesto, and El Dorado Hills Areas with Cosmetic Surgery
Chrysalis Cosmetics in Sacramento, serves Modesto, El Dorado Hills, and the surrounding areas, focusing on providing minimally invasive cosmetic surgery procedures and post-bariatric plastic surgery. Our Roseville cosmetic surgeon, Dr. Charles Perry, considers it his mission to provide an exceptional quality of surgical care in a supportive, caring, and discreet environment. Read more about our practice’s services and goals below.
ABOUT DR. CHARLES PERRY
Our Roseville plastic surgeon, Dr. Charles Perry, works to enhance the lives of our clients by offering safe and effective procedures, superior products, and a supportive, caring environment. Read more about Dr. Perry below.
• Undergraduate Education — University of Puget Sound ( Tacoma, Washington), B.A. in Chemistry
• Medical School — University of Washington ( Seattle, Washington), M.D.
• General Surgery Internship — Maricopa County Medical Center, ( Phoenix, Arizona)
• General Surgery Residency — University of Arizona ( Tucson, Arizona)
• Plastic Surgery Residency — University of Massachusetts ( Worcester, Massachusetts)
• Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
• Diplomat of the American Board of Surgery
• California Medical Association
• Fellow of the American College of Surgeons
• Member of the American Society of Plastic Surgery and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
Honors and Awards
• Convocated into the American College of Surgeons (F.A.C.S.) (2007)
• Leonard F. Peltier Chairman’s Award for Resident Research: Percutaneous Tracheostomy Safety (2001)
• Macdonald Wood Resident Trauma Essay Award: Maricopa Medical Center (2000)
• Excellence in Medical Student Education: University of Arizona (1999, 2001)
• Academic Honors: University of Washington (1993, 1994, 1995, and 1996)
• Richard E. George, “Intern of the Year”: Maricopa Medical Center (1998)
• Positive Action Award: Pima Indian Medical Center (1997)
• Ecuador: Cleft lip and palate missions (March 2003 and 2004)
• Plastic Surgery Educational Foundation (2004 to present)
• Medical Outreach: X’axlip Indian Reservation (1995)
As a Roseville cosmetic plastic surgeon concerned with the health, comfort, and results his patients achieve, Dr. Perry is interested in research that furthers patient safety. He stays current in new technologies that provide lasting cosmetic results with less downtime and discomfort to patients.
In addition, Dr. Perry, a native of Vashon Island, Washington, enjoys spending time with his wife, son, and daughter. His hobbies include fly fishing, golf, boating, long walks on the river, Pilates, and swimming.
COSMETIC PROCEDURES in Roseville
BREAST AUGMENTATION Roseville
We perform breast augmentation surgery at our Roseville plastic surgery practice near Modesto to enlarge the breasts using saline-filled implants. Women have a variety of reasons for undergoing breast augmentation:
• Enhance body contour and enlarge breasts to a more optimal shape and size
• Restore breast size and shape after loss of breast volume post-pregnancy
• Balance breast size and correct asymmetry
• Correct partial or total loss of the breast(s) after disease, trauma, or mastectomy
• Replace existing breast implants, for either reconstructive or cosmetic reasons
There are a variety of implant choices available to patients undergoing breast augmentation. The size, shape, and texture of the implant are chosen to match the patient’s anatomy, needs, and desired cosmetic outcome.
BREAST LIFT Roseville
With aging and pregnancy, the breasts can lose volume and start to sag. A breast lift at our Roseville plastic surgery practice, near Stockton, elevates the nipples, areolas, and breast tissue to a more youthful position. The breast lift procedure can be combined with breast reduction or breast augmentation procedures to address patients' unique concerns and achieve excellent results.
BREAST REDUCTION Roseville
Breast reduction surgery at our Roseville plastic surgery practice, near Modesto, can help women who suffer from discomfort or health problem attributed to overly large breasts, including pain in the back, neck, or shoulders. In addition to remedying the physical staring cause by large breasts, breast reduction in Roseville can also address cosmetic issues such as breast asymmetry, low nipples, large areolas, and breasts that are proportionately too large for a woman’s body. Because oversized breasts cause considerable pain, hygiene problems, embarrassment, restrictions in activity, limited clothing options and more, breast reduction can be a highly rewarding and therapeutic surgery.
MALE BREAST REDUCTION Roseville
About half of males suffer from breast enlargement (gynecomastia), which can be caused by many factors and is not fully understood. The male breast reduction procedure offered at our Roseville practice near the Modesto area can give your chest a flatter, firmer, more masculine contour by removing excess skin, fat, and glandular tissue from the breasts. In some cases, liposuction is used to remove fatty deposits from the chest.
OTHER PROCEDURES performed in our Roseville Plastic Surgery Practice
• Abdominoplasty (Tummy Tuck)
• Post-Weight Loss Body Contouring
• Traditional and Mini Facelift
• Eyelid Surgery (Blepharoplasty)
• Browlift (Forehead Lift)
• Neck Lift
• Rhinoplasty (Nose Surgery)
• Chin and Cheek Implants
• Surgical Lip Augmentation (Lip Lift)
• Otoplasty (Ear Surgery)
Dr. Charles Perry can also be found serching by:
Breast Augmentation Roseville, Breast Implants Roseville, breast Enhancement Roseville, Breast Enlargement Roseville, Breast Lift Roseville, breast Reduction Roseville, abdominoplasty Roseville, Liposuction Roseville, Facelift Roseville, Rhinoplasty Roseville, Plastic Surgery Roseville, Plastic Surgeon Roseville, breast Doctor Roseville, Cosmetic Surgery Roseville, Cosmetic Surgeon Roseville, and many others…