PERFECTION Makeover & Laser Center
We are a team of professionals with more than 20 years experience in Plastic Surgery and Aesthetic treatments.You can count on qualified patient coordinators and image consultants from Mexico, Canada and United States. They are trained to explain to each of our patients about the treatment or aesthetic surgery that best suits their needs. They also give with the utmost cortesy and professionalism detailled information about each procedure.The Medical Spa has 10 therapists specialized in operating lasers, radiofrequency and ultrasound therapy.Our latest technology focuses on the treatment of localized fat, tattoo removal, spider veins, permanent hair removal, photorejuvenation, erbium laser (pixel and fraxel) that eliminate dark spots, stretch marks, scars and acne scars. Ultrasound therapy aids in the elimination of internal scars and radiofrequency reafirms the skin.Our team of nurses are specialized in plastic surgery and treat our patients how they deserve, with professionalism and dedication.
Dr. Alfonso Gonzalez Cepeda - Medical Surgeron
- Medical Surgeon: Independent university of Yucatan, Mexico, 1974-1979
- Residence of 1er, 2do and 3er year of General Surgery in the Hospital Dr. Manuel Gea González of SSA, Mexico, D.F. 1981-1985
- Resident of 1er, 2do and 3er year of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive in the Hospital Dr. Manuel Gea Gonzal&eactue;z of SSA, Mexico D.F. 1985-1988 being titular professor of the course Dr. plastic surgeon and reconstructive Fernando Ortiz Monastrerio
- Fellowship with Doctor plastic Surgeon, esthetic and reconstructiva Jose Guerrero Director Institute of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive in Guadalajara, Jalisco, 1988-1989
- Fellowship in the service of Plastic and reconstructive Surgery in KRANKENHAUS BUGENHAUESEN with Professor Doctor M�lbahuer, Munich, Germany, 1996-1997
- Certificate by the Mexican Council of Surgery Plaástic and Reconstructive. (#425) in 1988
- Re-certificate by the Mexican Council of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructivea, in March of 1995 with license to March of the 2000
- Re-certificate by the Mexican Council of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive, in June of the 2005 to June of the 2010
- Re-certificate by the Mexican Council of Surgery Plastic and Reconstructive, from June 30th, 2010 to June 30th, 2015.
- Aesthetic and reconstructive rhinoplasty symposium the Manhattan eye, ear and throat hospital. 10-13, 2001
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, inc. Annual meeting 2002 Orlando, Florida
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery , inc. Annual meeting 2004. Houston, Texas
- Attendet the plastic surgery 2005
- The premier educacional experience. 24-28 de septiembre 2005. Chicago, Illinois
- Department of Plastic Surgery Manhattan eye, ear and throat hospital. Fillers, injectables & lasers, november 16, 2005. New York N.Y.
- Department of Plastic Surgery Manhattan eye, ear and hospital. Aesthetic surgery of the aging face, November 17-19, 2005. New York, N.Y.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery , inc. 1 - 7 may 2008. San Diego, California.
- The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, inc. 2-7 may 2009. Las Vegas, Nevada
- Medical esthetic and reconstructive plastic Surgeon dedicated to the plastic and esthetic surgery at private level for more of 20 years.
- Director of the clinic of esthetic and reconstructiva plastic Surgery of the south-east from 1988 to 1996
- Director and Founder of the Clinical esthetic Surgery Medical Spa Perfection from the 2003 to the date
Breast Augmentation: Augmentation mammoplasty is the medical term for breast augmentation. Also referred to as breast enhancement or breast enlargement, this type of plastic surgery involves placing silicone or saline breast implants either behind the breast tissue or beneath the chest muscle to add size, shape, and fullness to the breast.
Reduction / Elevation Breast: Also known as reduction mammaplasty, breast reduction removes excess breast fat, glandular tissue and skin to achieve a breast size in proportion with your body and to alleviate the discomfort associated with overly large breasts.
Chin Surgery / Mentoplasty: A well defined chin helps give balance to the face and creates a major part of one's profile. When people look in the mirror, most focus on the size and shape of their noses, their ears, sagging jowls, or fine wrinkling of the skin.
Ear Surgery / Otoplasty: Ear surgery, or otoplasty, is usually done to set prominent ears back closer to the head or to reduce the size of large ears.
Eyelids Surgery: Blepharoplasty known as eyelid surgery is a surgical procedure to remove fat usually along with excess skin and muscle from the upper and lower eyelids.
Macs Lift: Are the negative cosmetic effects of age reducing your confidence? If you want to do something about it, but don't want to experience the trauma, expense and down time of a face lift, you owe it to yourself to find out about the MACS-Lift.
Nose Surgery / Rhinoplasty: Also known as rhinoplasty, nose surgery improves the appearance and proportion of your nose, enhancing facial harmony and self confidence. Surgery of the nose may also correct impaired breathing caused by structural abnormalities in the nose.
Rhytidectomy: As people age, the effects of gravity, exposure to the sun, and the stresses of daily life can be seen in their faces. Deep creases form between the nose and mouth; the jawline grows slack and jowly; folds and fat deposits appear around the neck.
Lipostructure: is ideal for people who have depressed areas due to trauma or aging, or for those who would like to enhance a particular feature, such as the lips.
Liposculpture: is an effective, safe and affordable way of removing stubborn deposits of fat from many areas of the body, while dramatically reshaping areas, such as the abdomen, waist, hips, thighs, buttocks, "love handles," knees, arms, and the face and neck.
Abdominoplasty: is a surgical procedure designed to flatten the abdomen by removing excess skin (sometimes caused by liposuction) and fat, tightening the muscles of the abdominal wall.
Buttocks Augmentation: It is said that Jennifer Lopez has done for the rear end what Pamela Anderson has done for the front end. Over the last few years the buttocks and abdomen have received more press coverage than ever before.The brazilian butt lift is not just about big butts!.